(For the record I wrote this post a long time ago I just forgot to blog it!)
1. DON'T DO IT.
2. If you find yourself constantly praying together after you've finished playing hide and seek with one anothers bodies, you may want to
take a break to
re-examine your behaviour.
3. Avoid all relationships where the CM wants to keep
it 'just between the two of you'. In all relationships that you hope may become serious its good to be accountable to someone. You may not want to make a big song and dance about it but why would a man who claims to love and care about you not want anyone else to know? Suspect!
4. Never cut off your friendships with other men. He does not own you. Tell him like Beyonce, "put a ring on it!" and thenmaybe
he can have a say in your extra-curricular activities.
5. MAKE SURE - you have your own relationship with God. Be prepared for men to claim to have heard various things from God about the two of you. If you're not sure, pray about it YOURSELF and ask God to show you the truth. Neither Mary or Joseph were kept in the dark about Jesus' arrival. If he announces something he has 'heard' involving
- let it be confirmed for you too.*CM = Christian man